Computer Lab Policies and General Information
Emergency Contact: LaRae Demorest
- Reservations are made through Karen Hanson. A notice confirming date and time will be sent to you.
- Refreshments are permitted in the lab, but we ask that no food or drinks be near or around the computers
- A 10-cup coffee pot is kept on the counter for your use. No other supplies are furnished
- If you would like MCOE to provide coffee, there will be a charge of $10
- If your training requires printing, please bring your own paper.
- The key to the bathroom is kept in the first cabinet above the sign-in sheet. The bathroom is located across from building “J”.
- Prior to exiting the lab, please be sure to do the following:
- Make sure all machines are turned off and shut down properly
- Data projector is turned off
- Leave remotes on the presenter station
- Turn off PA system
- Room is left clean and everything picked up, coffee pot emptied and cleaned
- Lower thermostat
- If you encounter problems, please contact:
632 W. 13th Street, Merced, CA 95341
Phone: 209-381-6630; Fax: 209-381-6774