Providing credentialing pathways for aspiring teachers, new teachers and new administrators, the MCOE Credentialing Programs include a Multiple Subject Intern Program, Education Specialist Intern Program, Teacher Induction Program and Clear Administrative Services Credential Program (ADMIN KEYS). These job-embedded site-based individualized programs are approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
Explore your options to earn your preliminary credential while teaching in a classroom.
Teacher Induction Program (TIP)
Enroll in the Teacher Induction Program (TIP), a two-year teacher mentoring system.
Browse through several grants available for current and aspiring teachers.
- What credentialing programs are offered through MCOE?
- How much does each program cost?
- How long is each program?
- Who do I contact if I have questions?
- What is the application process?
- What are my payment options?
- Are there any fees associated with these programs?
- How are sessions being conducted in the 2023-24 school year?