- Individual personalized instruction that fits the need of each student
- One-on-one personalized learning sessions with credentialed teaching staff
- Curriculum aligned with the California Academic Content Standards and Frameworks
- A wide variety of student enrichment programs
- Opportunity to enroll in college courses FREE of tuition PLUS earn school credit for high school graduation
- Courses that meet the a-g UC/CSU requirements
- Leadership and community service opportunities through the Merced Scholars Charter School Student Organization
- Community-based Career Technical Education hands-on training through the Merced County Regional Occupational Program - ROP
- We are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and colleges (WASC) and we administer all state-mandated standardized tests.
Merced Scholars Charter School (MSCS) is a community initiated and supported charter school for grades TK-12. It operates as a public school supported by the Merced County Office of Education. MSCS offers instruction in a personalized learning session with a certificated teacher. Our mission is to provide a collaborative culture for parents, staff and community partners while supporting career and college preparatory information and guidance for a seamless transition into higher education.
|Interested in Enrolling? Click on the Enrollment button to get more information.|| ||Want to learn more about what we have available? Click on the Course Catalog and find out.|||