Student Records Request
Valley Community Schools Student Records Office
Welcome to the Valley Community Schools Student Records Office, please begin the process for your in-person records request by calling (209) 381-6761.
If you are unable to visit the Record Office in person, please follow the procedure below for obtaining student records.
If you are a former student requesting records for yourself (18 or over) or you are a parent/guardian requesting records for your child (under 18):
- Select the appropriate record request link above.
- Download, print, and complete the form.
- Verification of identity is required; therefore the form must be notarized before submission.
- Send your notarized request form to:
Merced County Office of Education
Attn: VCS Student Records Office
632 W. 13th Street, Merced, CA 95341
Records requests will be processed in order received. Please allow up to 5 business days for processing. There is no fee. Records are mailed to the requestor or faxed to an agency/employer (if requested on the form).
If you are an Employer or School Seeking Education Verification on behalf of a student:
- Submit a written request with signature authorization from the student.
- Scan and email or fax your request to the contact information below.
Records requests will be processed in order received. Please allow up to 5 business days for processing. There is no fee. Records will be mailed or faxed to the employer/school per the request.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT RECORDS CANNOT BE TRANSMITTED VIA EMAIL**