Renew Credential or Permit Online
Substitute permits, some child development permits, and all professional, professional clear, and clear credentials must be renewed online through the CTC website. Renewing online three months before the expiration date usually allows enough time for the document to be granted and downloaded to our payroll system. Be sure to print the last screen containing the 16-digit confirmation number. The confirmation of payment screen will allow us to activate the Temporary County Certificate in the payroll system, alleviating the concern about a pay hold.
You must set your computer browser to allow pop-ups from the CTC website to complete the payment process.
Once on the CTC website, the process is as follows:
- Select "Credentialing Information" and then "Educator Login" on the right of the page.
- Login by entering your User ID and Password or Create a User ID and Password if you are a new user.
- Select – OK and then NEXT.
- Edit your personal information if necessary and then click "Save."
- Select "Next."
- Set the indicator to "Yes" next to the title of your credential or permit that needs to be renewed. It should already be highlighted in yellow.
- Select "Complete" above the yellow highlighted area.
- Read and answer each question before proceeding to payment.
- Make payment with a debit or credit card.
- Print the confirmation of payment screen and retain it in your files at least until the document has been granted.
- Allow 10 to 15 business days for the new document to be granted.